Stage Layout, Music & Recording Gear
MusicLand provides professional recording equipment, with a large stage area and professional front-of-house for any live music production or music theme night.
Contact us to discuss your needs for your next production or if you have any queries.
- Stage- 8.5m x 4.5m with drum riser
- FB x4 15" wedges along stage front
- Drum fill x1 15" wedge, x1 4x10 box in series
- x1 Crest Century GTX, 40 Channel Mixing console
- x1 Yamaha GA32/12, 32 Channel Mixing console
- x4 15" Mid/high JBL x4 18" Subwoofer speaker system
What to find in Musicland
- The multi-level venue comes fully equipped with a Licensed bar, VIP Rooms, a 32 channel PA, Lighting Rig and Controller.
- Back-line Instruments are available on request
- Private hire of the venue is available for all types of events, CD Launches, Award Nights, Private Functions etc'
- Licensing, Capacity - & Amenities Parking Venue Layout PA Technical
- Situated to the side and front of the Musicland stage
- 'The Production Venue' AV Suites provide recording, edit and mix facilities for Musicland
- There is both electronic and visual communication throughout the venue for all stage, live, and AV suite operators
- 'The Production Venue' suites operate both independently and as part of the venue, at all hours
We can only manage a shortlist here, as it keeps expanding. Check the PA Technical, Stage and Video pages as well, as it's all linked as one. but please call or email for any special requirements, there is so much more under the stairs.
- The Space- The entire facility is air conditioned and available for recording, editing and mixing. Control Room, Edit Suite, Vocal Booth, Stage and various rooms over two levels
- Monitoring- Yamaha HS-50M, Tannoy Reveal, Tannoy Gold 15" Reference Monitors
- Console / Controllers- AudioArts Wheatstone 3208, 32 Ch Console, SAC2K
- Hardware Mic Pre / Dynamics- Optro, Optical Mic Pre/EQ/Compressor/Limiter
- Joe Meek TwinQ, Dual Mic Pre/EQ/Compressor
- Amek-Neve 9098, Mic Pre/EQ
- Urei 1176LN (H), Mono Compressor
- Urei LA-12, Dual Mono Compressor X2
- Urei 7110, JBL era Mono Compressor
- Orban 526A, De-esser
- Hardware Effects- Lexicon PCM80 Reverb, Eventide H3000 D/SE Ultra Harmonizer
- Ensoniq DP/4 Parallel Processor, TC Electronics Voice Prism, Roland DEP-5
- Hardware DSP Universal Audio UAD2- 1176LN, LA3, Precision Multiband
- Neve 88rs, Neve 33609, Helios EQ
- Recording- Alesis HD24 (24Ch), Motu 2408Mk3 (24 Ch) x2, Digidesign 002 (18 ch)
- Behringer ADA8000 (8Ch), Digidesign Delta 96k (14ch), XP, Pro Tools 7.4, AltiVerb
- Digidesign 001 (18 ch), Mac OS9, Logic, Pro Tools
- Mics In House- AKG D222, D202, D12, D112
- Oktava MK-319 (OktavaMod PE) X2
- Apex/Lundahl 205 Ribbon
- Peak/Lundahl Variable Pattern Tube
- Rode NT5 Cardiod Condenser X2
- Sennheiser MKH-416 Shotgun
- Sanken Cos-11 Lapel
Lower Level sitting room, dance floor and bar
Upper level VIP Area and smoking room.